Wednesday, January 5, 2011

inhi ki kripa ke saaje hum hai...

judhh jithae inhi kae prasaadh inhi kae prasaadh sho dhaan karae || 
agh ough ttarae inhi kae prasaadh inhi ki kripa gun dhhaam bharae || 
inhi kae prasaadh sho bidhayaa lae inhi ki kripaa sabh saathr marae || 
inhi ki kripa ke saaje hum hai (n) nahi(n) moh sare gareeb karor pare || 2 ||

Translation
It is through the actions of the Khalsa that I have been victorious, and have been able to give charities to others. 
It is through their help that I have overcome all sorrows and ailments and have been able to fill my house with treasures. 
It is through their grace that I have got education, and through their assistance I have conquered all my enemies. 
It is through their aid that I have attained this status, otherwise there are millions of unknown mortals like me.
***

SATNAM SRI WAHEGURU JEE
SRI WAHEGURU JEE SAB PAR APNI KRIPA RAKHANA 
SABKO APNE CHARANA MEIN ISTHAN DENA
NAAZ KA KHAYAL RAKHANA
***
SATNAM SRI WAHEGURU JEE

No comments:

Post a Comment