Monday, September 9, 2013

HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI – 09th SEPTEMBER ‘2013 - YAHI PRATHANA HAI VINAYAKA AAP SABKE SABHI VIGHNA DOOR KARE - GANPATI BAPPA MORYA, MANGAL MURTI

HAPPY GANESHA CHATURTHI – 09th SEPTEMBER ‘2013

Vakratunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samprabha
Nirvighnam Kuru Mey Deva Sarva-Karyeshu Sarvada  

Meaning : O Lord Ganesha, of Curved Trunk, Large Body, and with the Brilliance of Million Suns,
Please make all my works free of obstacles, always.

Meaning : O Lord with curved trunk and massive appearance whose splendor is equal to that of a billion suns.
Please bless me such that I do not face any obstacles in any of my endeavors, anytime.

I wish you Happy Vinayaka Chaturthi and I pray to GANNU JI for your prosperous life. May you find all the delights of life, May your all dreams come true.

#Romil

No comments:

Post a Comment